Boileroom Tattoo situated within a few minutes walk of the town centre in one of the South East's most exciting live music and creative arts centres, you are guaranteed a unique and delightful tattooing experience. We specialise in custom artwork, and although walk ins are welcome, booking in advance is thoroughly recommended to avoid disappointment! For all enquiries, check out the contact section below, or drop into the studio and have a chat. Students - don't forget to take advantage of 10% off with any valid student identification.
Opening times vary - please call in advance.
Christmas Opening Times The studio will be closed for Christmas from Friday 21st December, and back open again on Sunday 7th January 2018.
For more examples of Alexine's work, check out the links below:
For examples of Peggy's work, check out the link below:
Terms and Conditions:
Thanks very much for booking in! Please take note of a few important points we need every client to understand:
- Anyone under the age of 25 must bring valid photo ID.
- Clients will be denied their appointment and will lose their deposit if it is revealed on the day that they:
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Are under the age of 18
- Are under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Have any skin condition affecting the skin so much it is deemed inappropriate to tattoo upon, i.e. severe eczema or psoriasis directly on the area they intend to have tattooed
- Have any contagious medical condition that poses a serious risk to the employees at the studio.
- We reserve the right to withhold our services from anyone who we believe to be unsuitable for this procedure for any other reason not afore mentioned.
- Numbing cream
- We do not sell or recommend numbing cream.
- If you supply your own numbing cream, we will only agree to tattoo you if it is either Emla, Ametop or Dr Numb. We refuse to tattoo over skin numbed by any other brand.
- Deposits are non-refundable under any circumstance.
- After payment of a deposit, the date of the appointment may only be changed or cancelled if 48 hours notice is given, otherwise the deposit is lost.
- If 48 hours notice is given, your deposit will be refunded in the form of a voucher. We do not under any circumstances refund deposits in cash.
- Provisional bookings may be taken over the phone or via email but they will not be confirmed until the deposit has been received. The provisional booking is cancelled if a deposit is not received within 48 hours of making the appointment.
- Your appointment time includes set up, break down and application of the stencil, not simply needle time.
- 10% student discount will only be applied after presentation of a valid student photo ID.